- Download Explay USB Drivers
- Points To Remember
- Explay Rio Play Pc Suite And Usb Driver Free Download
- What can this PC Suite do with Explay Rio?
- How to install this software:
- Explay Rio Product Review and Specs
- Explay Rio PC Suite
- Explay Rio doesn’t connect to PC
- Explay Rio does not turn on
- Explay Rio won’t charge
- Take a screenshot with Explay Rio
Уважаемый гость, на данной странице Вам доступен материал по теме: Драйвера для Explay Rio Play. Скачивание возможно на компьютер и телефон через торрент, а также сервер загрузок по ссылке ниже. Рекомендуем также другие статьи из категории «Драйвера».
Средняя скорость 5950 Kb/s
Last updated: July 31, 2017 at 10:53 am
Do you own an Explay smartphone or tablet? Are you searching for a simple way to connect your Explay device to a computer? If yes is your answer for both of these queries, then you are on the right page. Download Explay USB drivers from here (based on device model number), install it on the computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Explay doesn’t offer PC suite application for its customers, downloading and installing the USB drivers given here on your computer is the only way to connect your Explay smartphone or tablet to PC or Laptop computer.
Download Explay USB Drivers
Points To Remember
1) If your Explay device is corrupted, download Explay stock ROM firmware and flash it on your smartphone or tablet to get it back to a working condition again.
2) Explay Mobiles officially provides all the USB drivers given on this page. So, if you encounter any errors while installing these USB drivers on your computer, contact their support team.
3) The Explay USB drivers given here are for Windows based computers. So, if you are using Mac or Linux based computers, these drivers will not work.
4) If you can’t find the USB driver for your Explay device on this page, leave a comment below.
5) If you would like to get rooting tutorials, firmware upgrade tutorials, etc., for your Explay smartphone or tablet, leave a comment below.
Explay Rio Play Pc Suite And Usb Driver Free Download
Explay Rio Play Usb Driver and Pc Suite to Install tutorial :
Note : Keep in mind that if your Explay Rio Play Usb Driver and Pc Suite smartphone powered by Mtk processor you use, here will be discussed and a tutorial on how to install the Usb and Pc Suite drivers for this model.
Warning : Run as administrator if you are using Windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 in order for the Explay Rio Play Smartphone Usb Driver and Pc Suite to work properly.
Please skip the instructions below if device you are using is not supported by Mtk Cpu :
- Enable Usb Driver and Pc Suite debugging immediately on Jinga Basco XS1 Usb Driver and Pc Suite to do that you go to Settings> Developer Options.
- This Usb Driver and Pc Suite download for you to use the computer (for the download link provided at the end of this article you can directly download), extract the files downloaded earlier using WinZip or WinRAR, locate the file (PdaNetA4150.exe) and launch it (only in case be sure to close all programs that run on your computer). Download here Usb Driver and Pc Suite
- Select the model you are using a Explay Rio Play Smartphone, then you press the button to install it. Now it’s time to connect the Usb Driver and Pc Suite you are using, there will be a popup message saying that the phone you are using now connected. Congratulations you have completed the installation.
Title : Explay Rio Play Pc Suite And Usb Driver Free Download
Description : Explay Rio Play Pc Suite And Usb Driver Free Download Here is a free Usb Drivers and Pc Suite Explay Rio Play. Make sure you have the cor.
Download Explay Rio PC Suite including USB Driver, ADB Driver, and Firmware for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8. By downloading this driver, you will be able to connect your Explay Rio to any computer or laptop. This software allows you to share data, modify files, and backup your phone’s data, contacts, calendar and more. This PC Suite is easy to use and free.
Note that this PC Suite is for Windows only. It is not compatible with Linux OS or Macintosh OSX.
What can this PC Suite do with Explay Rio?
The PC Suite allows you to backup and restore contacts, messages, and calendar. It also enables copying/tranfering files, music, pictures, and video from your phone to your computer.
How to install this software:
1. Download the setup files and simply run them. Windows Vista and Windows 7 users need to run the setup files as administrator (Right click on the file and then «Run as administrator»). If you miss this step the driver might not install correctly.
2. Once the setup is done, connect your device (Explay Rio) to your computer via your USB port.
3. Wait a few moments for your computer to detect the device.
4. Congratulations! You have successfully installed your Explay Rio driver and PC suite! Have fun! If you had any comments or questions about this guide, let us know.
Explay Rio Product Review and Specs
The Explay Rio measures at 73 x 145 x 9.7 mm, and weighs 174 g. Explay Rio uses a Mini-SIM card, and supports 2.0, Micro USB. This smartphone is powered by a ARM Cortex-A7, 1300 MHz, and uses the MediaTek MT6572 chipset. For internal storage, the Explay Rio has 512 MB GB, 512 MB, 266 MHz RAM.
The display is a TFT touchscreen that is 5 in, with a resolution of 480 x 854 pixels and a screen/body ratio of 65.29 % . The camera takes pictures at 1600 x 1200 pixels (1.92 MP ) and can handle video at 1280 x 720 pixels (0.92 MP ) @ 10 fps. This device was released with Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, and has support for the following features: Autofocus, Digital zoom, ISO settings. The Explay Rio is equipped with a 1800 mAh (milliampere-hours), Li-Ion, Removable battery.
Explay Rio PC Suite
If you would like to connect your Explay Rio to your computer, download the PC Suite for Explay Rio here on SymptomDB. It is free, easy to use and setup and you can backup and restore your device with little effort. The PC suite and driver enables you to copy files and folders, backup messages (including chats), contacts, music, photos, videos and more.
Explay Rio doesn’t connect to PC
You need to download and install the USB drivers first, and then connect your device to your PC and install the driver when prompted. The PC Suite will not recognize your device unless the USB driver has been installed correctly beforehand.
Explay Rio does not turn on
If your Explay Rio does not turn on, follow these steps:
1. Make sure your device is charged. Let it charge for several minutes to ensure that it has enough power. It is best to plug directly into the wall, as it will usually charge faster than plugged into a computer’s USB port.
2. Hold in the power button for 30 seconds.
3. Remove the battery from your phone for 10 seconds, and then plug the battery back in.
Explay Rio won’t charge
If your Explay Rio is not charging, you can try the following steps:
1. Restart your phone. Sometimes this can fix the issue, particularly in the case where the phone is not responsive when charging.
2. Try a different charging cable, or a different power source.
3. Try reseating the battery if it is easily accessible.
Take a screenshot with Explay Rio
On most devices, pressing the sleep/wake button and the volume down button simultaneously will take a screenshot. On devices with a Home button, holding the power button and home button at the same time will take a screenshot.